Publications by OSQAR Collaboration
- "First results from the OSQAR photon regeneration experiment: No light shining through a wall." Phys.Rev.D78:092003,2008.arXiv:0712.3362v1 [hep-ex]
- Proposal, CERN-SPSC-2006-035, 9 November 2006
- "QED test and axion search in LHC superconducting dipoles by means of optical techniques"Czech. J. Phys. 56(2006) C193
- Letter of Intent, CERN-SPSC-2005-034, 17 October 2005
- K. A. Meissner, H. Nicolai, "Neutrinos, Axions and Conformal Symmetry", Eur.Phys.J.C57:493-498,2008; arXiv:0803.2814 [hep-th]
- R. Battesti, P. Pugnat et al., "AxionSearches at present and in the Near Future", Lect.Notes Phys.741:199-237,2008; arXiv:0705.0615 [hep-ex]
- P. Pugnat, "A New comment on 'Experimental observation of optical rotation generated in vacuum by a magnetic field' (Phys.Rev.Lett.96:110406,2006)."arXiv:0706.2149 [hep-ex]
- L. Duvillaret, M. Kral, and P. Pugnat, CERN-AT-MTM Internal Note 71, October 2005, CERN-EDMS-Id-672179
- P. Pugnat, M. Kral, A. Siemko, L. Duvillaret, M. Finger, J. Zicha, Czech. J. Phys. 55(2005) A389.
- Presentation given to the 80th meeting of the CERN-SPSC committee, 6 February 2007
- Presentation given at IAS Princeton (NJ), 20-22 October 2006
- P. Pugnat, L. Duvillaret, M. Kral, Presentation at the HHH-AMT Workshop on Pulsed Accelerator Magnets, Frascati, 26-28 October 2005.